Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just random writing waiting for the girls to come home


Waiting and writing about the girls...

Aliana - My Oldest daughter (by a few months), with your "trying to be so brave looks",
your long brownish red hair waiving down your shoulders,
You are so sweet- so wonderful- so pretty.
We are so blessed to be able to take you home.
I truly love you, Aliana.

Nikki - my second oldest. What a little beauty you are-inside and out. You've had my heart since day one.
When I first saw your picture I knew you were mine. Your shyness makes me want to
protect you even more. I love you!

Camilla - Cami -bug! How I enjoy you so. You are are talented, so gifted with so many things.
The world is yours, if you but let yourself soar!
Your sparkling green eyes, that slken hair - those full lips - you are indeed a treasure.
I'm so gald WE got you, Cami, for you see, someone else nearly did. I love you, my princess child.

MY THREE DAUGHTERS

Never before could I have imagined such excitement.
Nor the agony of waiting.
Waiting eendlessly for mounds of paperwork - for Governments to
Hold my life in their hands.
Never have I turned more to my God - and to my Savior- Jesus Christ.
I knew not that I could love so much, seeing you so little.
You have captured my heart, each having a piece in a unique way. To think I've
Seen you just once!!

Three daughters. To laugh with.. to sing with.
To cry with. To yell with, to be quiet with.
To grow with, to learn with.
To make you each a part of me, and me a part of you.

Three Daughters.

It's ok to be afraid. I am somewhat.
It's OK.
Let's just hold on to each other - tightly, and spend
A lifetime caring and loving, and living the gospel.
So we can one day return as a family unit to the God who
Created us, never to be separated again.

I promise to be fair, to try hard, to be consisitant,
To kiss boo-boo's, help with homework,
Teach you to make cookies and fold socks.
I promise to listen, t set rules, to guide you,
To trust you, and let you fly alone when it's time.
I promise to teach you to pray, to love to read,
To be respectful of others and the things around you.
I promise to say I'm sorry when I'm wrong,
Which I suppose might be often.
I promise to give you the gift of music.
I will teach you about allowences, the tooth fairy,
Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny,
But most importantly, I will teach you of
Christ and what He did for us. I know you will love
Him as much as I do.
I will help you learn service, and to learn to share, to make
Others happy. That's where you are truly happy, my daughters,
In service.
I love you my beautiful girls. I have waited for you all my life.
I promise I will say I love you every day and show you even more.
Thank you Heavenly Father - for my three little girls!
You are mine - and I am most humbly,
Your mother.

No comments:

Salutations

My photo
United States
Just a bunch of crazys trying to keep it real