Monday, March 3, 2008

Miracles of Miracles!!!!


I ended up going to Utah Sept 2nd, 2003. Casey and Whitney bought me a ticket to go out and see them and surprise everyone. It was really fun - except that I surprised my dear mother who had just had her 35 prolotherapy shots in her back. She was so happy to see me, that when she stood up, she almost fainted. I felt so bad. But it was a great fun time and I was so happy for the opportunity to be out there with my kids and family.

While I was in Utah- Vinny ended up in the hospital with severe muscle spasms in his back. He had them so bad that he couldn't even move! I felt helpless - I couldn't be home for a couple of days. But I was glad Morgan was with him.

So - then another tragedy strikes. Terrorists again in Russia (Chechnya) rush a school very similar to Aliana's and Nikki's, and hold it hostage for three days. It is like an oven in there. The pictures they send out of there are gruesome. The kids are so hot, they are taking their clothes off. Some have already died. At the end of three days, 350 people, mostly children have died. This is not too far from where my girls are. I am sick with worry. Once again I am on my knees, pleading with my Heavenly Father for a court date to get those girls out of Russia. I was able to go to the Temple in Utah - much prayers were offered there. I don't understand why people in this world have to be so cruel, so mean. so heartless?!! During this whole procedure, I have felt an urgency to get those girls out of Russia as soon as possible. I don't know why. I just have.

Even though i love being in Utah, my heart was in Virginia with Vinny and Morgan. I was really worried about hm. I got back home, and we got Vinny well. We were still waiting for our court date. We kept praying with urgency. We felt like we were really getting down to the wire.

AND THEN!!!

MIRACLES OF MIRACLES!!!

WE GET OUR COURT DATE!!!!

We travel to Russia on September 22 - with a court date of Sept 27th, and the girls will be ours!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER!!! Suddenly, we are like giddy teenagers, racing against the clock, running to get everything in order. We had to have every piece of clothing, every visa - every EVERYTHING ready for those girls. I was beyond elated. We were going to become parents again!!

We called the girls on Sept 11th and let them know that we were finally coming. They seemed excited, and scared. A perfect reaction. I had the worst headaches that week. The stress of it all was incredible.

I am so grateful - the time is at hand. We go to London first - then on to Moscow. Once again, we ask, Heavenly Father, to please bless and protect us.


Just writing -

Fighting
Why?
Terrorists
Why
Why now?
When I want nothing more
Than to travel
To Russia
For one purpose
My daughters,
Yes, it's true they
Came from different
Mothers.
But America calls
The home of the free
The land of the brave
So,
For now,
Be Strong,
God is ever near - watching
O'r you
Until that
Glorious day
When five hearts
Will melt
Into
One heart
Your forever Father
And I
Love you so
And we will not be
Saparated again.
For we love you
More than life
And that's
One thing -
A Terrorist
Doesn't
Understand.


Ok - So now we bought the van for the girls - and we love it - hence the picture - and we are READY TO GO GET THE GIRLS!!!
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW!

1 comment:

Matt & Renee' said...

Oh my gosh, that's terrifying about the terrorists. What a tragedy that 350 lives were lost. I can't imagine how you felt during that time, not knowing if your girls were safe!

Salutations

My photo
United States
Just a bunch of crazys trying to keep it real